- PPAG members in attendance at a regular monthly meeting are eligible to enter AOM for that month.
- AOM artist must wait two months before entering AOM competition again.
- Maximum size: 42″ wide x 30″ length.
- All art work must be suitably framed and/or canvas wrapped with 2″ deep stretcher and ready for hanging. Only wire hanging is permitted. No saw tooth hangars permitted.
- Members must be in attendance at monthly meeting to enter or vote on a piece of art.
- Each member may enter one piece of art each month unless the member was “Artist of the Month” in the preceding month.
- Members will vote for 3 of the pieces of art submitted for the month. The artist receiving the most votes will be “Artist of the Month”.
- Gallery Master will hang the five pieces receiving the most votes at the Pecan Plantation Clubhouse.
- These artists will be responsible for providing their name, title of the painting, medium, size and price of their piece to the Gallery Master who will make labels for each one.
- The artists are responsible for delivering their piece to the clubhouse at the designated time for the Gallery Master to hang. As well as removing the piece immediately after the next monthly meeting.
- Remaining entries may be hung at other locations.
- Artists are not required to pay a commission to the PPAG or the PPCC. However, if your painting is sold and taken from the wall, you must give another one to the Gallery Master to hang.